Amazon-The Tech Giant
Amazon is American electronic, commerce and cloud computing company. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, The company is based in Seattle, Washington, USA.Amazon is and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales.
Amazon operates in 16 countries. Amazon has separate retail websites for the
1.North America-United States, Mexico, Canada
2. South America-Brazil
3.Europe-U.K, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherland, Turkey
4.Asia-India, China, Japan, Singapore.
Why Sell on Amazon
Online Presence and Tools
These are 10 reasons to sell on Amazon to achieve success in retail trading over the internet–
1.Large-scale online (190M visitors per month) presence of Amazon which provides a large number of potential customers. As of the last reported period, 2017, Amazon had 310 million active customers. They have net sales of $177.9 billion. About one million small and medium-business sell on Amazon
2. The customer is happy with single-stream checkout and fulfillment support for buyers.
3. Amazon provides tools to help third-party sellers. less work for the vendors
4. Visitors scroll through products on Amazon, compare and buy. In this way, the customer is exposed to the products of vendors. Amazon has a reputation and so is thought about the vendor.
5. The retailer makes money by selling items at a competitive price;
6. Most trusted brands in the world.
7. Anybody can list a product for sale.
8. Selling through Amazon.com is one of the best ways to test the market for a new product. Amazon data can show whether the product has demand in the market.
9. The vendor can drive customers to their online store for other products which are not listed on Amazon.
10.No listing fee, The vendor will not be charged until vendor actually sell something.
Amazon is the cutting edge of online retail. So selling on Amazon is the best way to stay on top of the latest developments in online retail